Hoptopia is Hermitage Brewing Company’s flagship IPA. This amber colored beer has a great aroma that is a mixture of piney, citrus, and floral hop notes. This hop forward beer has a piney hop flavor, mixed in with some grapefruit-like character, and balanced by a toasted malt flavor with hints of caramel. Hoptopia is a well balanced IPA that is remarkably approachable and easy drinking.
- Gold, California State Fair, Commercial Craft Brew Competition 2011
- Silver, California State Fair, Commercial Craft Brew Competition 2012
- Best in Show, Monterey Beer Garden 2012
- 4 out of 5 Stars, Celebrator Beer News 2011
The most popular American craft beer style. Floral, fruity, citrus, piney aromas and flavors. They range in ease of drinking (session) from easy to quite huge knock-you-out-of-your-chair flavor and alcohol.
- ABV: Medium to high alcohol
- Color: Golden to copper/brown
- Glassware: Spiegelau IPA glass or similar
- Temperature: 50-55 oF
- Food Pairing: Thai food, burgers, oily fish like salmon or mackerel, citrus desserts